SenseHAT and mini Black Hack3r

Has anyone here got the senseHat working with the mini Black Hach3r.

I have had the sense Hat working on the pi3 for a while, but due to high temperature readings,I though I'd try the Black Hat Hack3r to get the sense Hat away from the pi3's cpu.

I found that the ribbon cable which comes with the Hack3r goes over the top of the pi3, with pin 1 being at the sdcard end of the board.

I have tried the senseHat on the pins next to where the ribbon cable plugs in and also on the pins which are marked up, but on both occasions the senseHat cannot be initialized.

Reply to
RobH

Update, I have got it working now with the Black Hat Hack3r

Reply to
RobH

any indication as to what you did to make it work? it may help someone else in future

--
Step back, unbelievers!
Or the rain will never come.

After spending some time searching for any pictures or information on the how to connect the senseHat etc, I came a cross this image:

It is how someone else did it on the pimoroni forums, but they had the cable the wrong way round etc.

All I wanted was to see what the connections were on which set of pins.

Reply to
RobH