rpi-update

Hello,
rpi-update just disappered from my system (raspian testing)?
And also isn't in the repositories anymore.

It's just me or you have the same thing?

Thanks Bye Jack

Re: rpi-update

You don't really need it. It's only if you're helping test the latest
bleeding edge kernel enhancements. Just keep using apt-get update/upgrade
as before and it'll pull in the latest bootloader and kernel when the
foundation deem it stable enough.

Gordon

Re: rpi-update

there is a lot of things that people don't need but want :)

anyway I (re)installed it directly from github.

And doing a rpi-update solved an issue that I had with samba shares.

Bye Jack
--
Yoda of Borg am I! Assimilated shall you be! Futile resistance is, hmm?

Site Timeline