RPi-set, what Linux version on the Micro SD card?

If you feel you messed up, or just can't get it to work from where you are now, the best thing to do would be to start over with a brand new (Noobs or Raspbian) disk image from

Just wipe your card clean and write the new image. After you log on and have gone through the raspi-config options, immediately (and later regularly, say bi-weekly) do "sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade".

Reply to
A. Dumas

I don't think this will work. I going to use only the wifi-adapter or the networkcable, not both at the same time.

--

mvg, Jos
http://www.noordlaarderbos.nl