Remote access problems

I now have my RPi installed as a headless server with .Remote Desktop
Viewer' providing the VNC connection. This workes as advertised and I am
quite happy with it.

A problem arises when I try to SSH between the RPi and the other two
computers on my LAN. SSH between the other two presents no problems.

When I try to SSH the RPi it asks for a password which I enter and then
it freezes.  No input is possible and control C does not escape the
situation.  The same thing happens when I SSH from the RPi screen.

I thought perhaps the SSH service had not started so a ran 'sudo service
ssh start' but still had the same problem.

I'm probably missing something obvious??

Best Regards,
             Jack Fearnley

Site Timeline