Re: Where to buy USB flas

They do. They also put reviews for different but related products together

> - so the 8GB and the 256GB USB stick reviews might all show together. Often > there can be substantial differences this obscures. As well as allowing > non-purchasers to write reviews.

They do that with various versions of move/tv and music releases also. You might think you've picked the version with the extra scenes or extra tracks only to find out the review is for a version that is no longer even available.

IIRC, they even do it with books.

Mike

--
 * SLMR 2.1a * Oh, by the way, which one's Pink???
Reply to

My attitude to buying memory products is now to go to the (reputable) manufactures website, and either buy there or from whatever links they have to commercial suppliers.

So far its proved a reliable strategy

kind word alone.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to