Re: BBS Software for Rasp

How hard would it be for BBS software to run on telnet?

I am posting this message on BBS software that runs on telnet, and http, too. I actually run three boards... two are meant specifically for telnet (and one of those runs on a Pi), and the third runs they same DOS BBS package I have used for 30 years now. It can accept dial-up and telnet calls.

I remember years ago that I had some program that would do telnet and > there were BBSs you could connect to. Could BBS software be modified > to be accessed from the web using a browser link?

Yes, if it is set up correctly or offers http natively.

Running Synchronet - capitolcityonline.net port 26 (http @ same url) Running Magicka on a pi - capitolcityonline.net port 7636 Running GT Power - capitolcityonline.net port 27 (dial up 5028758938)

--
 * SLMR 2.1a * In his hand a moving picture of the crumbling land
Reply to