Raspberry Pi Zero at Microcenter

Microcenter listed the rPi zero but never had stock. Now they say they don't carry them. They do still have rPi zero accessories though. Go figure. I see a number of people inquiring about them on the web page. I don't get why they don't want to carry them. They would sell a lot of accessories.

--

Rick
Reply to

I asked customer support about this and they said the pi zero is still carried by Microcenter, they just don't get many. This confirms my experience that their web site does not accurately reflect the inventory in the stores. Even the sales people told me that. When the sales people checked their systems it said the store had none of the rPi 2 and my friend pointed to a display bin and said, "Is this what you are looking for?"

--

Rick
Reply to

You might want to read this:

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon Henderson

Thanks. I figured they would be past having short supply after being out for months. I guess it is still early days and I won't sweat it. I'm actually more bugged by the poor functionality of Microcenter's inventory tracking than the zero's availability.

--

Rick
Reply to