Raspberry Pi compute module

http://www.raspberrypi.org/raspberry-pi-compute-module-new-product/

This is undoubtely an intriguing piece of hardware - as I understand things
it is most of a Raspberry Pi *plus* a 4Gbyte flash all on a SODIMM module -
er, wow!

The thing is, who is going to make use of them?

James

Re: Raspberry Pi compute module

Pi's are already in-use in "industrial" applications. e.g. electronic
signboards and many other things. These people are the ones the "oem"
version is targetted at. They can make the motherboard have only
the interfaces they actually need - using the foundation one as the
reference board.

Gordon

Re: Raspberry Pi compute module

See my post regarding this coming Saturday, there will be lots of
Raspberry Pi stuff on sale

--
Stuart Winsor

Site Timeline