Raspberry PI board on Revolution

This Monday's Episode of Revolution exhibited a scene where (no good at names) the chunky guy with the beard pulls apart a Mac SE and rips out some boards, none of which are inside a Mac SE, and one of them is the RPi. I paused it, having it recorded on DVR, and grabbed my RPi to compare and sho'nuff, that is what it was. Cool!

Bill Garber

Bill Garber

About 20 years ago the company I worked for exhibited at a trade show in California. One of the sales was the empty case for one of our products. Sold to a props supplier to the movie industry because it looked futuristic. I've watched a lot of movies but haven't seen it yet :)

Reply to
AlanG