Quiet here

I thought you would all be working on/discussing lock down projects or has the spammer scumm put everyone off posting

--
No Canadian coins.
Reply to

Well, it was not a Raspberry Pi that I got going today but a minced beef and onion pie with a layer of sliced potato underneath the top pastry.

Reply to
Gareth Evans

Know the feeling, I work in telecomms spent the 1st 2 weeks & the to weeks previous) franticly configuring customers PBX's to enable home working in some form or another. was finally able to breath this last week.

It will all go mayhem in about a month or so as we try to put everything back

--
An Ada exception is when a routine gets in trouble and says
'Beam me up, Scotty'.

Do you think it will? I will bet that many many people having adjusted to working from home will want to keep it that way.

--
"If you don?t read the news paper, you are un-informed. If you read the
news paper, you are mis-informed."

Mark Twain
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I don't think the pressure will be as bad (as the will be operational until we get to it) but many of the solutions in place are add hock stop gaps at best & do not provide a seamless solution. true home working is not as simple as it sounds without the correct infrastructure.

I suspect many upgrades will be forthcoming.

--
Politics makes strange bedfellows, and journalism makes strange politics.
		-- Amy Gorin

My PC supplier has told me it is a golden opportunity to upgrade his internal computer systems whilst there are no customers needing service.

I continue my house refurbishment with a new disk in the server, and will in time finish off re upholstering a 70's sofa...

--
?Ideas are inherently conservative. They yield not to the attack of
other ideas but to the massive onslaught of circumstance"

    -  John K Galbraith
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher