pulseaudio4

Hello,

I would like to run pulseaudio4 with module-rtp-recv on my raspberry. Unfortunetly there was only pulseaudio2. Is there any image with pulsaudio4 or pulseaudio5 ?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
"Jörg W."

Pidora seems to have pulseaudio-5.0.

--
Tomasz Torcz                Only gods can safely risk perfection,
xmpp: zdzichubg@chrome.pl     it's a dangerous thing for a man.  -- Alia

Thanks,

now i have a rtp-renderer with pulseaudio 4.0.

:-)

Reply to
"Jörg W."

Unfortunetly there is still a huge delay (~500ms) using rtp-send -> rtp-recv both pulseaudio4. If pulseaudio has low latency, there must be some buffers somewhere else. I have no idea, how to get synchronous sound unsing raspberry.

Thanks

Reply to
"Jörg W."