Popup window labeled ATT7MBS46a on PI3

I just noticed a popup window on my Pi3 titled ATT7BMS46a. It's an
input dialog box asking for a pre-shared key. The buttons are ok and
cancel, the icon in the title bar is a yellow padlock.

Anybody recognize it? I didn't knowingly start anything new that needs
keys and am slightly uneasy at its unbidden appearance. The machine
is running Linux raspberrypi 4.9.28-v7+ #998 SMP Mon May 15 16:55:39 BST 2017 armv7l GNU/Linux, last updated a couple of days ago.

Thanks for reading and any thoughts.

bob prohaska

Re: Popup window labeled ATT7MBS46a on PI3
Turns out it was a neighbor's wireless network inviting a login.
Not clear why it happened now, the Pi3 is connected to my own WAP.
Maybe the connection dropped and the Pi advertized for an alternative?

Thanks, apologies for the noise.

bob prohaska