Pi Newbie

As a Raspberry Pi newbie I am wondering what folks suggest are the best websites to visit for more information about the Pi? There's a ton of them out there so your thoughts on which are better than others would be appreciated. Best, Paul

--
`I'm not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going' - Kerr Avon,
Blake's 7

The obvious one is the main Raspberry Pi site at

- the forums are full of folk who can give you advice - most of it good ;)

Also The MagPi online (free) magazine, which has lots of examples of how to program and interface the Pi at all sorts of levels.

There's an unofficial Wiki at

Otherwise it really depends on what you want to do with your Pi :)

Reply to
Dom

I have the main Debian website bookmarked:

as well as the main Debian user guide:

and the Debian Wiki:

The Linux Documentation Project

can also be useful. It has a large collection of HOWTOs and Guides which are useful if you're trying to do something in an area you don't really understand.

--
martin@   | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Martin Gregorie

There are a goodly number of raspberry pi ebooks available at it- ebooks.info - just search the site for 'raspberry'.

Reply to
ray carter

mm0fmf