Panic Stations!

Quietly reading up on the graphics processor in the Raspberry Pi when I was buzzed by a queen wasp which has now disappeared somewhere in the pile of radio junk and test equipment over in the corner.

It's not that I'm allergic to wasp stings, just that I have a cowardly streak as bright yellow as is the wasp's rugby jersey :-)

Now the anxiety begins for was it the queen's first visit or is there unbeknown to me the makings of a wasp's nest, perhaps in the AR88LF?

Reply to
gareth G4SDW GQRP #3339

wrong NG, redirected and followed up to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher

Wrong. Both NG were apposite and correct.

Reply to
gareth G4SDW GQRP #3339

Looking at the GPU manual,.VideoCore IV 3D Architecture Reference Guide, how does one simply seek that a single colour pixel (amongst many other pixels) should be plotted?

Reply to
gareth G4SDW GQRP #3339

The regs in ukra should feed you more often. It's embarrassing seeing you go around the neighbouring groups looking for crumbs of attention.

Why keep a troll if you don't intend to look after it properly?

Reply to
Salud

Stupid child.

Reply to
gareth G4SDW GQRP #3339

Nobody working at the low level / system software?

Reply to
gareth G4SDW GQRP #3339

Your sig-sep's broken.

Reply to
Salud

We in uk.ra don't want him. He lost whatever little entertainment value he had years ago. You're welcome to him in c.s.r-pi. Take him, please. Pretty please.

FUs set.

--
 (\_/)
(='.'=)  systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10

He has infested uk.ra for decades, even being prosecuted hasn't stopped his stupidity. His need for attention is only matched by his twisted mind.

Reply to
Brian Reay

Why are you doing this?

--

Rick C
Reply to

His most recent antics have been particularly deranged, particularly his false claims of having cancer. He's not right in the head.

--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur

Yes, while I was sympathetic / concerned when he claimed to have cancer (despite his antics in the past), it is now clear it was just one of his ploys- an especially distasteful one when so many peoples' lives are touched by cancer.

Reply to
Brian Reay

Yes, it's a new low for him, and that's saying something considering all that he's got up to in the past! Simply a disgraceful human being, the dirt worst.

--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Reply to
Stephen Thomas Cole

Please play nicely, or keep your abuse in ukra. TIA.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug
Reply to

There's no abuse there, OM, just revulsion at Gareth's recent ploy for sympathy/attention with his made-up cancer scare.

--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Reply to
Stephen Thomas Cole

I was unaware of the grossly offensive comentaries of both cole and reay, two of The Three Amigos, until you quoted them because they have long since been KFed here, precisley because of their joint mien of wanting attention by posting the most atrocious abusive remarks.

However, I returned to the RUH in Bath last week to learn the outcome of the histology and it was proven to be cancer and so I must now return for a cytoscopy every 3 months, just to be sure.

Many thanks to all the decent and civilised persons who expressed sympathy.

Reply to
gareth G4SDW GQRP #3339

no problem OM ........

Reply to
Class A Jim ...

So you and Hambo crowing about what a good troll job your cancer-scare turned out to be was lies then?

--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Reply to