OT Raspberry-pi newsgroup starts

news:comp.sys.raspberry-pi

Another Dave

Reply to
Another Dave

Ta...

Looks rather devoid of messages at the moment!

-- Cheers,

John.

/=================================================================\ | Internode Ltd -

| |-----------------------------------------------------------------| | John Rumm - john(at)internode(dot)co(dot)uk | \=================================================================/

Reply to
John Rumm

En el artículo , John Rumm escribió:

Get posting then. A decent x86 emulator has just come out for it, and it'll play Doom! What other reason do you need to get a Pi?

for-the-raspberry-pi

--
 (\_/)
(='.'=)

John

p-

Just ordered 2.

-- =

It's a money /life balance.

Reply to
Stanley Daniel de Liver

Allegedly one was also written in TECO to prove that although it was an editor, it was also an extensible language.

--
Windmill, TiltNot@Nonetel.com               Use  t m i l l
J.R.R. Tolkien:-                                   @ O n e t e l . c o m

What and where is the recommended version of teco for RPi?

I'd like something close to DEC teco-11 v40

...and a pony, onna stick

--
To de-mung my e-mail address:- fsnospam$elliott$$
PGP Fingerprint: 1A96 3CF7 637F 896B C810  E199 7E5C A9E4 8E59 E248

I got mine from here;

Today is Sweetmorn, the 28th day of Discord in the YOLD 3179
           "Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine"
Reply to
Huge

Thanks, I have that one for OS X. Sadly, it does not do m,n:w for split screen editing. (f'rinstance 3,7:w gives you a three line scrolling region for commands on the bottom of your VT220 with the rest scrolling the buffer contents) I dunno whether it is teco or Mac terminal's emulation of VTs that is holding it up.

It would be fun to run it on a pi regardless.