OS-9 on an RPi?

Does anybody know whether OS-9 has been ported to an RPi?

It claims ARMv5 and ARMv7 support, but thats all I can find on its main site. Its certainly light weight: its original release supported multi- tasking on a 64KB 6809. I ran it for some years on a 68020 where it was stable, reliable and amazingly bug-free.

--
Martin    | martin at
Gregorie  | gregorie dot org

It says "in work" - whatever that means (there is also reference on official microware page but in some embedded pdf/whatever format)...

obruT
Reply to
obruT

Thanks: I just went straight to the mother node,

followed by a visit to
- they used to maintain the OS9 Archive, a valuable resource, which has now been moved to the microware.com website. CEAG,
also has useful stuff on it, including the EFFO shell for OS-9.

--
Martin    | martin at
Gregorie  | gregorie dot org