OS-9 on an RPi?

Does anybody know whether OS-9 has been ported to an RPi?

It claims ARMv5 and ARMv7 support, but thats all I can find on its main
site. Its certainly light weight: its original release supported multi-
tasking on a 64KB 6809. I ran it for some years on a 68020 where it was
stable, reliable and amazingly bug-free.

--
Martin    | martin at
Gregorie  | gregorie dot org

Re: OS-9 on an RPi?

It says "in work" - whatever that means (there is also reference on
official microware page but in some embedded pdf/whatever format)...

https://microsys.de/products/microware-os-9/microwaretm-os-9-for-arm/

--
obruT

Re: OS-9 on an RPi?

Thanks: I just went straight to the mother node, http://www.microware.com/
followed by a visit to https://www.rtsi.com/ - they used to maintain the
OS9 Archive, a valuable resource, which has now been moved to the
microware.com website. CEAG, http://www.ceag.ch/index.htm also has useful
stuff on it, including the EFFO shell for OS-9.

--
Martin    | martin at
Gregorie  | gregorie dot org

Site Timeline