NOOBS 1.4 for noobs.

Being a noob to the Pi stuff myself I had a problem making a dual boot (Raspbian @ OpenElec) Pi.

I downloaded NOOBS from raspberrypi.org but after installation I only had the Raspbian O.S. to choose from.

To get the full list of all the other operating systems and install on a multiple boot menu, you MUST be hard plugged into a network with internet access.

I had no idea where I was going wrong and after about 4 downloads of NOOBS software and installations it clicked....... Doh!!

--
David
Reply to

Yes, the first time I downloaded a recent NOOBS version I thought the download had gone wrong because it was so small! I stuck with a Raspbian-only download in the end.

They should make the requirement clearer, though.

--
Cheers,
David