New Raspberry Pi 2 spotted?

still waiting for mine, but std delivery is quoted as 3 - 5 working days so I guess I should not be expecting it until tomorrow anyway

--
Live from New York ... It's Saturday Night!
Reply to

I got the email, mine didn't turn up this (well, yesterday now) morning. Mind you, I did think there might be issues when both element14's and RS's websites (and, come to that, the Pi Foundation's) had packed up when I started trying to order.

--
Mike Fleming
Reply to