Midori: black frames around buttons

Hallo,

there is a problem using the Midori-Browser on my Pi (with Wheezy). Around every button, writeable field and even the scrollbars, there is a black frame, covering the other things nearby (text, graphics etc.). The frame-hight is nearly the hight of a letter. Very annoying :-( ...

A friend of mine said, it is possible that it is an issue in the settings of the GTK-Libs (or something similiar). But where to look, anybody an idea? Where does it come from and how can I get rid of it?

Typing about:version puts the following out (if that's useful): Midori 0.4.3 WebKitGTK+ 1.8.1 (1.8.1) GTK+ 2.24.10 (2.24.10) Glib 2.32.2 (2.32.4) libsoup 2.38.1 cairo 1.12.2 (1.12.2) libnotify 0.7.5 libunique 1.1.6 libhildon No Platform X11; Linux armv6l Identification Browser Video Formats H264: false Ogg Theora: false WebM: false

Many thanks in advance!

Greetings, Juergen

Reply to
freak67traptrap