LibreElec -> Kodi -> YouTube - How to file-edit its configuration ?

Hello all,

I've used the 'noobs' (v3.0.0) way to install LibreElec -> kodi -> YouTube on my Pi3, and found that I wanted to change a YouTube configuration (starting search-results in "wall" instead of "widelist" mode).

But there is a problem with that: what I've found while googeling for how ro do that does not seem to be applicable anymore, and my inspection of the SD card itself did not turn up any leads either.

Does anyone know if-and-how I can change the configuration of the YouTube plugin ?

Regards, Rudy Wieser

Reply to
R.Wieser