kubernetes pods stuck at container creating when shrinking image raspbian lite

have a raspbian cluster with kubernetes cluster on it.

When i have my set up all running everyhing in kubernetes works (creating p ods , scaling them on the different nodes). I backed up my image to a file and burned it to another sd card still everything works fine.

But when i shrink my image to delete all the free space so the back up file is smaller and faster to burn , my kubernetes gets all twisted. I tried to shrink it with these 2 tutorials , both of them have the same outcome (pod s on the nodes stuck at container creating)

-

-

After the first boot i expand my filesystem , the operation system (rasbian stretch lite) works fine and does not create any problems with the shrinke d image file. But kubernetes does :( Here is my stackoverflow question with the logs that kubernetes and journalctl give me: kubernetes pods stuck at containercreating

Reply to
achahbar.bilal.ba