kubernetes pods stuck at container creating when shrinking image raspbian lite

 have a raspbian cluster with kubernetes cluster on it.

When i have my set up all running everyhing in kubernetes works (creating p
ods , scaling them on the different nodes). I backed up my image to a file
and burned it to another sd card still everything works fine.

But when i shrink my image to delete all the free space so the back up file
 is smaller and faster to burn , my kubernetes gets all twisted. I tried to
 shrink it with these 2 tutorials , both of them have the same outcome (pod
s on the nodes stuck at container creating)

- www.aoakley.com/articles/2015-10-09-resizing-sd-images.php
- https://github.com/Drewsif/PiShrink

After the first boot i expand my filesystem , the operation system (rasbian
 stretch lite) works fine and does not create any problems with the shrinke
d image file. But kubernetes does :( Here is my stackoverflow question with
 the logs that kubernetes and journalctl give me: kubernetes pods stuck at

Site Timeline