How to ensure all R-pi in a network have the same installed apps

Re: How to ensure all R-pi in a network have the same installed apps

It's more or less Debian, just do what you can do with Debian.

http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/articles/copying_debian_package_selections_new_machine

Gordon

Re: How to ensure all R-pi in a network have the same installed apps

Also, recent post on the foundation website:
http://www.raspberrypi.org/raspi-ltsp-is-now-pinet/

Site Timeline