How bizarre!

Or aluminised adhesive tape, such as we used to to put over EPRON windows in the 70s, to prevent accidental erasure by ambient UV light, or even as we put over the notches in floppy disk casings in the same era to make them non-writable.

--
Ivan Reid, School of Engineering & Design, _____________  CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University.    Ivan.Reid@[brunel.ac.uk|cern.ch]    Room 40-1-B12, CERN

Or put it in a box which is significantly less than perfectly transparent.

--
Mike Fleming
Reply to