Gone a bit quiet

Where is everybody?

--
W J G
Reply to
Folderol

"Folderol" wrote in message news:20130906003620.5e73f557@debian...

Well, Monday was Labor Day, a US National Holiday.

I would imagine that people may still be on vacation.

Bill Garber

Bill Garber

I should probably add that today is Rosh Hashana, or, the Jewish New Year. I'm sure that has had an effect on attendance in the Usenet Groups.

Bill Garber

Bill Garber

A lot of UK schools went back Thursday, should imagine parents are having a rest. B-)

Dave.
Reply to
Dave Liquorice

been playing with my new pi-lite

the firmware sucks.

--
?? 100% natural
Reply to

How hard can it be? It's just 126 white LEDs. Trivial I'd have thought. I did 128 a while back directly off a Pi with a pair of MCP23017's - not an additional microcontroller in-sight..

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon Henderson