GNAT Ada 2012 compiler

Your question should give enough background to help us to provide relevant answers, i.e. what you're trying to achieve, what you've tried so far and why it hasn't worked.

--
martin@   | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK

The problem apparently is that the OP is crap at using Google but doesn't realise that's "why it hasn't worked".

Reply to
Rob Morley

You're forgetting that he also admitted to not owning an RPi. This was after asking for help in finding an Ada compiler for it.

He hasn't said anything that explains why he asked about a specific compiler that he can't use. This makes me, for one, extremely reluctant to offer help in future.

--
martin@   | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK

Plenty of possible reasons. Might be evaluating a Pi for a project then needs to run some ADA software.

foolish, and by the rulers as useful.

(Seneca the Younger, 65 AD)
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

No, I just didn't consider that a valid objection.[1]

He has a project that requires something Rapberry-Pi-ish running Ada-whatever, and wants to know if those requirements are easily met?

His whinging when people called him out is what would disincline me to participate in future discussion.

[1] I have an R-Pi hanging off the back of the TV to smartify it, and another one somewhere that I would like to use for a particular control project if I can figure out where I left it. That would appear to be the equivalent of "not owning an R-Pi" because although I have bought two, neither is currently available for this speculative project (which I have actually started working on using an Arduino, but that's presumably off-topic so can't legitimately be discussed here).
Reply to
Rob Morley

The answer that suggests itself to me is trying to see if a pi will work for a given project...

Reply to
colonel_hack

Ok, 'pologies.. Been mentioned by others.

Reply to
colonel_hack