gi' me a two. gi' me a zero.

Have resumed my (rightful) place as "the class swot". hex zam is 45Qs and lasts 75mins. I got 100% and finished in 20mins.

Me M6 no more

If this post molishes no sense to you then you don't understand it.

73
--
nev
getting the wrong stick end since 1953

OOps! wrong group

--
nev
getting the wrong stick end since 1953
Reply to
nev young

Am 07.07.2013 08:22, schrieb nev young:

Should give you a Raspberry for that but well done 2E

Ian

Reply to
Ian Spencer

Quelle surprise :)

Always see the same folks all over the place ....

    PC Services
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Paul

What's the latest count of real usenet posters? 50? 100? All the others are sock puppets or bots.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Reply to
John Williamson

stuff in the wrong froup.

Kin'ell Ian! Long time no speak. How's tha' doing mate?

--
nev
getting the wrong stick end since 1953
Reply to
nev young

Well there's only me, thee and the folk in't shed wot are real. All the rest are figments of me imagination.

--
nev
getting the wrong stick end since 1953
Reply to
nev young

I'm imaginary :)

I know a few folks from elsewhere, even several shedi, although I don't hang out in those parts myself.

Reply to
Dom

Shouldn't that be: i is imaginary ? :-)

--
nev
getting the wrong stick end since 1953
Reply to
nev young

Pish. j is imaginary.

-Paul

--
http://paulseward.com
Reply to

This is becoming too complex for me.

--
Windmill, TiltNot@NoneHome.com        Use  t m i l l
J.R.R. Tolkien:-                             @ S c o t s h o m e . c o m
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Windmill

You're all imaginary. I'm just having another bad dream. Seems to have been that way a lot since the sixties.....

bill

billg999@cs.scranton.edu |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Bill Gunshannon

"Bill Gunshannon" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net...

Sounds like it's time for some of you to make an Intake appointment at your nearest Mental Health clinic. 8>)

Bill Garber

Bill Garber

er, that's OK then.

--