f2fs + Kernel >=3.8.x?

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody already uses f2fs on Raspberry Pi.

This should be easy enough using a Kernel >= 3.8 and an ordinary Linux machine with a cardreader and f2fs support:

  • Backup ext4 rootfs using tar
  • make f2fs
  • restore backup on f2fs

Any experience?

Sven

--
Why are there so many Unix-haters-handbooks and not even one
Microsoft-Windows-haters handbook?

I, for one, have no need of it. Exactly the same bash wrapper for rsync I use to back my other boxes up to a cycle of USB hard drives works just fine with an RPi. No changes were needed.

--
martin@   | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK