DVB-T2 recorder ?

Hallo,

my raspberryPI is able to record with 3 dvb-t sticks about 12 channels
simultaneously, since I split the channels after recording.

Next month, our TV broadcast over antenna is DVB-T2 with HVEC only. Is
there any Linux distribution supporting "Hauppauge WinTV-soloHD Tripple
Mode HD TV" (kernel 4.8)?

It's just for recording to a network accessible hard drive to watch the
video (HVEC) later at my PC.

With kind regards

Re: DVB-T2 recorder ?

Using mythtv this even works during recording. Havent run it on a rPi
though.

If you are looking for any distribution, why do you need kernel 4.8?

Anyways, thats what google tells me, in the commit message there is
nothing about dvb-t2 though.

The "very similar" "PCTV Systems tripleStick T2 (292e)" seems to work
fine with dvbt2

German link:
http://www.mabelsoft.org/292e.htm

I guess you can just go for it