Durn, BestBuy Raised Their Prices on EVO+ microSD

I plonked rickman a while back. For someone who is so active in electronics and computing he comes across as woefully ill-informed, you have to spell out everything in fine detail as he seems incapable of any research of new terms or expressions himself. Most of his responses comes across as terribly aggressive.

I only see his scribbles in other people's posts now and it's normally not long before *plonk* appears as they run out of rickman-tolerance.

Reply to
mm0fmf

MicroCenter near Philadelphia has the RPi zero and 3 behind the "pick up" counter. I pickewd up a kit yesterday.

Reply to
rdehart

Great. The air fare is only $1200

The Natural Philosopher

Thanks. They are still sold out in the two stores remotely near me. I'm not going to worry about it for now. If they become more available later I may get one.

--

Rick C
Reply to

That and TSA possibly confiscating it!

Reply to
Charlie

You might also try calling a local Radio Shack and see if they have them in stock. The store in my area tries to stock them but they usually get bought out quite quickly.

I don't know if this was something my local Radio Shack store was doing to try and raise sales or if the rest of the chain is starting to stock them so don't be surprised if the store you contact has no clue what you are looking for.

Reply to
GlowingBlueMist

Don't be silly The USA don't even pay lip service to the flight restrictions the FAA imposed on internal flights. it is the rest of the world that has to suffer

--
Mate, this parrot wouldn't VOOM if you put four million volts through it!
		-- Monty Python

It's quite airport dependent! (Might be a bomb timer!)

Reply to
Charlie

I've flown with lots of electronic gear, cased and invaded (including the AppleCrate!), and never had the TSA object. In the Kansas City airport, they wanted me to unpack it for a look, but in Seattle they see enough electronics that they didn't blink an eye--and it was carry on luggage!

As always, your mileage (and your TSA agent) may vary... ;-)

--
-michael - NadaNet 3.1 and AppleCrate II:  http://michaeljmahon.com
Reply to

What local RS store? They all closed a few months ago! (8 in the general area) We have one old time distributor left in Macon GA!

Reply to
Charlie