direct laptop connection : graphical X11 interface possible?

hello: I recently installed Xming and PuTTY to have direct laptop connection (without router), I followed instructions in:

everything OK, now I can have a PuTTY console. But I like also to have the X11 graphical interface of the RPi, is this possible?

thank you

Reply to
morisaab

Did you follow the steps 3 and 4 in the instructions you linked?

Have you tried writing xterm& or xeyes&

--

-TV
Reply to