DHT22 Temperature sensor

Can the Adafruit_DHT22 temperature sensor be installed onto the Pi3b.

I ask because presently I have the SenseHAT board plugged into the pi3 and the temperature readings are from the room where the pi3 is located.

I would like to be able to place a temperature sensor outside if possible.

I have also downloaded the file to run the DHT22 from here:

RobH

I have just seen the thread above about the DHT22 sensor, and it seems that it can be installed.

Shudda looked first before posting!

Reply to
RobH