Crypto

Been perusing the 5,800 page ARM V8 manual and encountered a statement that the Crypto option is subject to export control, so the RPi being sold into international markets certainly would not get crypto.

Thanks to those who responded to my query in the manner of grown-ups, but as to the others, ... well ! ! !

Reply to
gareth evans