conserve bandwidth??

I have: A+, B+, B2 and B3 - all on my home network. My question is: when it is update/upgrade time, how can I upgrade the software on one of them, then have the next one check for packages FIRST on the one I just did, then go to the repositories for anything else it needs? Seems a bit wastefull to have to download the majority of upgrades four times.

Reply to
ray carter

google "apt-cacher-ng raspberry"

--
Adrian C
Reply to

Thanks, that looks promising - I'll give it a shot next week.

Reply to
ray carter