[CM] MagPi magazine soon in print, too

Title: The MagPi issue 35 ? next month we?re in print! Author: Liz Upton Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 08:49:49 -0400 Link:

got 22 pages of step-by-step tutorials and the chance to win a beautiful

[image 3]

For me, the absolute highlight this month is Mike Cook?s sprinting game, which will have you building physical controllers you operate with jogging feet. This

with friends or as part of an after school club or Raspberry Jam. Here?s Mike to demonstrate.

nearly 300,000 downloads overall since we started the new version of the magazine).

[image 4]

And we?ve got some news: next month, The MagPi goes into print. We are absurdly excited. [image 5]

Russell ?If I?d known you were tak The MagPi magazine has already proved itself to be one of the most successful new technology magazine launches of the year and I couldn?t be happier. It?s not every day that a digital magazine goes to print, but that?s exactly what we?re doing next issue. The Official Raspberry Pi magazine will be available throughout the UK and America, with plans to branch out into other territories and languages as soon as possible.

So here?s a date for your diaries: the print magazine is coming on 30th July.

The magazine will be even bigger and better than ever, with 100 pages of

will vary.

Barnes & Noble and Micro Center, and all good newsagents. You?ll also be able

the magazine you can subscribe today. You can get six issues of the magazine

by calling +44 (1)20 258 6848, or by printing out the

Why subscribe?

  • Never miss an issue
  • Get it delivered to your door
  • Get it first (before it hits the shelves)

While we?ve been getting hundreds of requests for the magazine in print over the last six months, The MagPi has always been available as a Creative Commons-licensed PDF, and that?s the way it?s going to stay! You can download

able to join a mailing list to get the issue delivered to your inbox every issue.

We hope you enjoy this month?s magazine as much as we enjoyed making it.

The post The MagPi issue 35 ? next month we?re in print![9] appeared first on Raspberry Pi[10].

Links: [1]:

(link) [2]:
(link) [3]:
(image) [4]:
(image) [5]:
(image) [6]:
(link) [7]:
(link) [8]:
(link) [9]:
(link) [10]:
(link)

--
Posting to comp.misc, sci.misc, and misc.news.internet.discuss
Reply to