A pocket-sized Cybersecurity engine with an hardened Raspberry Pi

Hi,

Our youg-minded, innovative team is building up a Raspberry Pi configured with Cybersecurity nuts and bolts. To help shape the future... or to warmly encourage our team, could you take our less-than-5-minute poll at

?

We would be very grateful for your help, and we guarantee that all responses will be properly anonymized in an ethics-compliant way.

Reply to
antoine.hugueney