4.41 inch ePaper Display for the rPi

I run my own app on my Android phone. I compile the .apk file on my Linux PC using ant and then upload to the USB connected phone using adb.

The phone needs to have the developer options enabled, but that is a simple option and doesn't "root" Android in any way.

Reply to
Dom

Yes, you're both quite right of course. It's easy enough to install an app you have written yourself on an unrooted Android device. I was rather thinking of doing the development on Android in the same way I develop on Linux.

--
Chris Green
Reply to