Latest threads in Raspberry Pi Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ipv6
Hello, I have disabled ipv6 on my Raspberry, by configuring /etc/ but still port 22 (ssh) is hold by tcp6. netstat show tcp6 ..22[ssh] ..1/init ? no more inet6 on ifconfig when I try starting sshd...
7
7

SD Card Copier
I have a Raspberry Pi 4b with the latest Buster Desktop running some weather station software on a 400GB SD. I have used sudo raspi-config and set it to boot from a USB disk if present. I want to...
4
4

Windows 11 on a Raspi 400...
...it runs. But is only for the curious and patient ones... :-D FW
16
16

Pi Zero W as a "Raspicast"
Hi everyone, I have a Chromecast, it works pretty well but I also have a Raspberry Pi Zero W and as I don't love Google's ways I'd like to replace it with the Rpi so that I don't need their hardware...

Pi 4 metal top of processor
Does anyone know if this is *fully* isolated from the gubbins? Measurements with an ordinary digital meter suggests that it is, but I'd like to be sure. The unit I'm developing has a grounded diecast...
22
22

When to reboot after upgrade
Is there a way to determine if an impending upgrade will need a reboot to place the changes in effect? I tend to check for upgrades at random, but often don't want to quit what I'm doing and reboot...
4
4

Compressing Ras Pi SD card image
I'm find it impossible to do this at the moment, and I need to do so, because I was surprised to find that SC card I'd built on is just about the max possible for 16G, so the image won't fit on any...
10
10

RPi4 + Kodi and performance
Hi, question might have been asked, but I can not find an answer easy (especially for my use case). I have very bad video performance on RPi4 + Debian + Kodi 18.9 IT is as if the video acceleration is...
6
6

The button of the pico in python?
Hi, I am not very experienced with Raspberry Pi(co) nor Python. I was given a R-Pico and enjoy learning about Python (as a former C-Programmer). Does anybody know how to get a signal if the button on...
6
6

Training
I bought a Pi4 and now ... Where can I get the best training on-line to work with the Pi4 hardware and learn to code for it too ? I want to make a remote control vehicle with a camera that I can drive...
16
16

iPhone on Raspberry Pi
I'd like to connect my Pi4 to my iPhone to download photos. The Bluetooth connection program under the Preferences menu seems able to connect, but won't allow me to browse the iphone. A cable...
21
21

TwisterOS
I was watching the Explaining Computers youtube channel. He's just done a video on twisteros, a very fancy derivative of Raspios. I've just set it up on one of my Pi 4s without too much trouble and it...
12
12

Looking for VNC
What term do you type in to find VNC-Server for RPI? FW
14
14

New to it...
I picked up a used Raspberry Pi 3, loaded Raspbian on 64 GB SD, a 128GB USB stick, and loaded Synchronet and Mystic BBS packages on it. I have pi-hole running in a proxmox cluster and may move it to...
4
4

Delayed access via VNC
I have done a couple of temperature measuring projects with different PIs (a Pi3 and a Pi Zero W) and am quite familiar with running them headless via VNC. I thought I would try my hand with a camera...
21
21