Latest threads in Raspberry Pi Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

rpi-eeprom packages are upgraded but firmware doesn't change?
I've noticed this several times recently: $ sudo apt update $ sudo apt dist-upgrade ... The following packages will be upgraded: rpi-eeprom rpi-eeprom-images ... [I tell it yes] $ sudo...
2
2

Raspberry Pi-powered ventilator to be tested in Colombia
A team in Colombia is to test a ventilator made with a Raspberry Pi compute r and easy-to-source parts. Marco Mascorro, a robotics engineer, said he built the ventilator because k new the machines...
10
10

vpn-Programm für Raspberry PI (3) und Mac OS
Hallo, 3B+? Ich kenne nur TeamViewer, aber das habe ich bisher nur zwischen "dicken" Rechnern benutzt. Als Anzeigeeinheit soll ein Mac (10.13.6) dienen. Sind die Programme verschiedener Herstellen...
24
24

Inverted images in Google Chrome
From time to time (haven't checked consistency yet) images, usually maps, are coming out reversed in the Chrome browser. It's an up-to-date Buster installation. For example, I pulled up a Google map...
8
8

Huawei E3372h-153 USB 4G stick working on Rpi4
Huawei E3372h-153 USB 4G stick working on Rpi4 Just want to report I have the Huawei E3372h-153 USB 4G stick working on my RPI4 running Buster without any modifications to the stick. I bought this...
3
3

Quiet here
I thought you would all be working on/discussing lock down projects or has the spammer scumm put everyone off posting
5
5

Old PI - No ACT light
Yesterday my PI was working fine. Today I couldn't SSH to it. Checking the LEDs I see only PWR is on, no ACT even after restart. I read online it could be a malfunctioning SD card. So I used another...
4
4

Is it possible to use Zoom for classes in Raspberry pi 4 (running Linux Raspbian)?
Hello. Is it possible to use Zoom for classes in Raspberry pi 4 (running Linux Raspbian)? Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :) -- ..!.. COVID-19/2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2! Note: A fixed...
32
32

Escape sequence for X on Buster
I'm seeing rather frequent lockups on Buster using the traditional graphics driver and chromium. Attempting the "advanced" driver makes the problem much worse. All three are up-to-date. The Pi still...
15
15

beginners handbook for NextCloudPi?
I have installed NextCloudPi and found a lot of articles about it but no one really suitable for linux beginners like me having wide windows experience and a complete and running NextCloudPi...
5
5

Regexes and C
I spent more time than I should have yesterday trying to understand regcomp(), regexec() and regerror() well enough to validate a string containing an e-mail address string to make sure that: its...
71
71

Swapping Buster between Pi3 and Pi2
Can Raspbian Buster be swapped between a Pi3B+ and a Pi2v1.1 (armv7) board? It's on the Pi3 now but I might want to repurpose it. I have an older Pi2 that would require a WiFi USB dongle but is...
8
8

playing with google text to speach on the Rp4
playing with google text to speach on the Rp4. scripts I found use mplayer... big piece of code had a go with wget, resulted in script gst7 #!/bin/bash # Usage: # To speak a line of text: echo "any...

OpenWRT + VPN on Rpi 4
I have installed OpenWRT on my Rpi 4 and have things set up so that I can share USB-tethered connection to LAN ... but now I think I would rather make Rpi run VPN and not all the devices inside the...
17
17

Problem with wiringPi
Hi I set out with the intention of connecting and communicating with small gadgets of own design via the GPIO on Raspberry Pi, programming in C/C++. Did not think it should be a problem. Did some...
15
15