ZH-302 Battery Drill

Zh-302 flashlight battery leaked and cemented itself in. the screw end cap took a pipe wrench to remove. Nothings seems to disolve the gunk. Tried vinegar and CLR and a few other things. Nothing touched it.

Now to drill it out but I cannot find a spec anywhere to tell me what kind of battery is in there nor what the parts are.

The LED does unscrew OK but there is a plastic piece below that that I cannot figure out.

Suggestions please. Right now it looks terrible due to the vice and wrench but I am not concerned about that. Yes I tried strap wrench etc but nothing grabbed it well enough. I just want to do a breakdown.

OldGuy