Zenith H2532Y hotel TV menu?

Can anyone tell me how to get at the settings menu for a Zenith H2532Y television? This TV is in my hotel room and it has all the normal settings menus (brightness, contrast, etc.) disabled. It needs a few adjustments.

I bought a Philips universal remote control and went thru all the codes for Zenith but still no luck.

On the front of the TV it has a button labeled "Caption" and four unmarked buttons, in addition to the volume, channel, and power buttons.

I'd also like to access the low level programming menus (menu, 9, 8, 7,

6, enter) but I can't even get at the top level menu.

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Bruce W.1

You need the hotel programming remote control in order to make any changes. No universal carries the correct codes to do this.

Reply to
dkuhajda

Ask the hotel to send someone with the proper setup remote.

Just an anecdote: I used to stay at the Radiss> Can anyone tell me how to get at the settings menu for a Zenith H2532Y

Reply to
Mike Berger