Yamaha 200t organ wont start

yamaha electone 200t piano wont start

Church just bought from us.

When we turned it on we could hear it booting up, then a small pop and then silence. No lights on any buttons.

What to do?

Reply to
thekmanrocks

On Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 1:37:32 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wr ote:

Refund their money...

Does it use an outboard power brick, or does it have an AC cord directly to the case? Either way, lazy/high ESR caps can cause this. Heating the bri ck or power supply a bit with a hair dryer may get it to start. If so, rec ap the power supply. Other than that you'd probably need a schematic at le ast.

Reply to
John-Del

That would be my answer too.

They want something that works. Every time.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

Once refunded, fix the organ properly - then sell it with a warranty.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
peterwieck33

I believe there are now pills you can take when your organ won't start.

Reply to
Terry Schwartz

Thank you for the laugh!

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
peterwieck33

You both owe me a keyboard clean (:-)

Dave D NZ

Reply to
dave

What did Aristotle Onassis Give Jacky Kennedy for a wedding gift?

An ancient organ.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Fox's Mercantile

You say your keyboard needs cleaning now that your organ starts? I think that's called oversharing. Eric

Reply to
etpm

I'd say this little chat's taken a right turn straight into the Red Light district if you ask me!

Reply to
thekmanrocks

Maybe it's got something to do with the naked organist from the Monty Python gang?

Mike.

Reply to
Mike Coon

Would you rather have Rose's on your piano -or- tulips on your organ?

Reply to
Ivan Vegvary

We bought our son a Moog (I think) keyboard at a church rummage sale. The pastor swore it worked. It didn't, but Son replaced the power supply with one from a computer and it worked fine thereafter.

Maybe this is karma...

--
Cheers, Bev
Reply to