Xbox 360 - 3 red flashing lights - error 0102

A month ago my Xbox 360 was acting weird, then the 3 flashing light came and I saw an error 0102. I close it an open it again and it worked for another couple of days. My warranty was over so I started searching the web for this problem and I found many articles, forums and even a movie in youtube about this problem.

Unfortunately none of the solutions worked until I found a great easy solution and now my Xbox 360 works great!. Here is the page for the solution:

I hope it will help you all

Reply to
gdgt27