www.cablesonline.com Warning

Hi,

I bought two different 2.5" IDE extension cables from

and both had manufacturing defects with the female connector.

I returned them for a refund, but I only received a refund for the items, not the shipping and handling costs.

John

Reply to
jaugustine

I recently bought a bunch of their SMA-BNC converters, of all flavours. While they aren't MA/COM quality, I had only one defective one out of about 30 (the BNC female had a decentred pin), and they cost about 1/5 of what MA/COM or Pomona want.

I'd certainly buy from them again.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Buy from them all the time. Big selection, prices good and never had a problem with anything I bought from them.

Reply to
John-Del

How much shipping ? Some places only charge actual. Others tack on some. so me eBayeers make the shipping so high, which is not refundable in the event of a return, that it is not worth sending back. Of course in response, eBa y charges its percentage on the shipping portion as well.

I wuld not go so far as to condemn a place for one thing. I did condemn one place but that was for two things. onbe wass a counterfeit IC, an STK I wa s hoping to be NOS. It wasn't, it failed ar the second power up. That didn' t do it, and they did give a refund. What did it was later I ofund the 100 uF/35 volt lytics I ordered were 25 volts.

Sorry.

I've never had to send anything back to Digikey, but I like how they work e xcept for one thing. TheyDO charge aqctual shipping and they do pack and bo x verynicely. Then you get your $100 order and the shipping was like $5.

I wonder ho they do manage that. Well not really, they must have a really w ell layed ut set of warehouses and perhaps a bunch of automation involved a s well.

Thing to remember is they did not build it. I have no affiliation, but if t hey will at least take them back that os to the good. Now if they don't mak e a stivk with their vendor(s) and simply restock them and sell them to som eone else that is a different story.

Reply to
jurb6006