WTB: Pace MBT Desoldering Station Parts

The pump motor in my Pace Desoldering station gave up the ghost and I'd like to fix it.

Anyone parting out or getting rid of an old one?

Thanks!!

Reply to
bstnguy

You may not need the entire motor (unless you are positive the motor itself is bad), Pace sells a repair kit for the pump, that is much cheaper.

gb

Reply to
g. beat

Thanks for the followup, but the motor was toasted.

I was able to get the model number off of the old motor and actually found a replacement! the only downside was the shaftlength was a little short, so I had to finagle a way to mount the plunger.

Reply to
bstnguy