WTB/LFS: Mullard (Philips) FEJ271B Quad decade counter/store

Hi,

there was an early ADC chipset manufactured by Mullard consisting of FEY101, FEJ271 and 74141 ic's. While FEY101 is still available FEJ271B seems to be unobtainium. Can someone here help me to get one or two pieces? Many thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

Could this be what you are looking for?

Cheers!

Reply to
c4urs11

c4urs11 schrieb:

[...]

Yippieh! Again: Thank you very much! YMMD!

On the other hand I don't understand that my eBay search wasn't successful .

Best regards

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

Reinhard Zwirner schrieb:

August 18, 2015:

More than 10 available!

August 19, 2015:

"... no longer available", but still _only_ 2 sold.

, , ...

Very disappointed

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

Deeply sorry for having raised false hope... Was too beautiful to be true.

You are likely already aware of:

Polishing up your Portuguese may yield something here?

ANd how about the more radical approach here?

Cheers!

Reply to
c4urs11

c4urs11 schrieb:

[...]

I've already asked - without success.

They seem to ship only to locations in the vendor's country: "Envios

I don't think I'm able to develop such a special spare part by myself. Additionally the 5 V supply couldn't deliver enough power for the CPLD and had to be modified. This isn't possible with my small Nixie DMM.

Many thanks again for your help.

Best regards

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

Have you contacted

directly, and asked why they are no longer on ebay? Probably won't help, but can't hurt to try.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Jones

Reinhard Zwirner schrieb:

[...]

Trying not to miss any opportunity I've registered at mercado livre and asked the vendor if they ship to Germany. The answer: No, only to locations in Brasil.

Sighing

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

Did the vendor also mention why? What payment methods do they offer? Had this before on eBay, eventually convinced some of them to ship. A little spamming with nice questions may help growing confidence if that would be the problem. Some vendors accepted after I agreed to take the Paypal fees.

Or ... next summer holidays in Brazil :-)

Cheers!

Reply to
c4urs11

No :-(!

My Google Translator question:

cumprimentos "

The short but clear reply:

Payment with credit card; no PayPal.

There's no such opportunity ...

I must admit that I'm not a millionaire ;-) ...

Best regards

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

Chris Jones schrieb:

[...]

I've just asked about the availability of FEJ 271 B. The answer:

"We are sorry we can not supply requested part(s) at present."

"At present": A glimmer of hope?

Bye

Reinhard

Reply to