WTB: Digital Logic Circuit pcb repair books

I am looking for books from the 80's and newer that help you learn to troubleshoot digital circuits. I would like to buy in bulk. Say a 40 pound box at a time. Maybe someone out there has some of these old books they would like to sell off. I don't want to scare people off by saying cheaply but hopefully we will agree on a fair price. If you could email me at my other email address snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com That would stand more of a chance of me reading it. Thanks Russ

Reply to
Russ

Try

or