Whos heard of a V-Tek plasma

Hi,

a mate of a mate has a V-tek plasma ? model number VPM424W-6 could also be Buslink VPM424W-6 The tv menus and text is in Chinese or something Obviously need to change it back to English, as try as i might i cant find a user manual for it online or elsewhere for that matter Any chance someone has one they could send me or point me to a download of it

thanks

Steve

Reply to
Steve Butler