Who says incandescent lamps are dead ?

"bob urz is a Fuckwit "

** That article is highly misleading bunk - appears it only covers the unit SALES figures.

Impossible to say for sure as the article does not say.

If it IS for unit sales, one would expect the sales rate of a lamp that lasts 5 to 10 times longer to be slower by that some amount. So, with 22% of unit sales at present, CFLs likely represent over 50% of lamps in service.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Short circuit lighting is on the way out.

Reply to
LSMFT

I hope bob is making good money on all of these links...

Reply to
Sansui Samari

Bit too cryptic for me ...

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

In our home they represent 0% of lamps in service. (I have a large supply of incandescents socked away so will be able to continue using them despite any illicit government ban. Screw the environmentalists, hunt 'em down like the rabid animals they are.)

--
  Roger Blake
  (Change "invalid" to "com" for email. Google Groups killfiled due to spam.)

Cheers loudly !!!! Up the citizens !!!! :-)

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily