Where To Purchase (now) a Radio Shack 277-1008C Amplifier/Speaker For Person With Disability ?

Hello,

Trying to help out a person with a speech disability.

Presently uses a Radio Shack 277-1008C Amplifier/Speaker. Quite a small unit.

With Radio Shack gone now, and Amazon no longer having, trying to locate a source for.

Any thoughts as to where to purchase would be most appreciated.

Thanks, R.

Reply to
rgsrose2

the sensible thing would normally be to look for something that does the job and is on sale. What properties does it need?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Every once in a while they pop up on EBay. Here is the schematic.

It could be built for about $15.00.

Reply to
Chuck

Here is some more info/links. Good luck Radio Shack 277-1008C Amplifier Radio Shack 277-1008C Amplifier

..0.0.0....0.pI6lGYcjpOY

Reply to
Bob Horvath

Please do not get "happy" with this link.

Says there 6 each available but the price is bogus and a trap.

If the original poster would check their email and respond to me I may have his answer.

Thanks,

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

Take a look at some $20-30 alternatives on Amazon:

Bennett