Where to buy 22SWG PTFE in UK?

Hi All,

I need to get hold of 12m of BLACK PTFE covered 22swg wire in the UK but have had no luck with google/Maplin. Can anyone recommend a source for this?

Thanks! Raj

Reply to
dejaonly

RS Components stock it - search their site for 526-8289. But only in full reels. Think you'll need luck to find a company which will supply cut lengths of an unusual cable.

*I can see your point, but I still think you\'re full of shit.

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

=A0 London SW

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the quick reply - completely forgot about RS - used to use them at school!

They have reels in 25m, but only at 26swg. From what I remember, this would mean a lower resistance compared to the 22swg we already have, but still small enough to let me use bullet connectors. Would I be mistaken in thinking I can use the 26swg as an "extension cable" for the 22swg?

Kind Regards, Raj

Reply to
dejaonly